Friday, June 20, 2008

We've reached the 6 month mark- Hooray!

It is unbelievable we have only had William in our lives for 6 months. Oh how things have changed! You prepare and get ready for so long and think you have it all figured out and then life as you know it will forever be different! But I am glad to report it is much more exciting and rewarding then one can explain. As many times as I have heard a parent say something similar, I have never really understood until becoming a parent myself. Enough mushy reflection and onto some pictures. William is definitely developing character and his own personality-maybe too much personality for such a little fellow. Enjoy the pics!
Caught red handed!

I want to crawl sooooo bad!

Squash is NOT my favorite!


Look how far I can get- I am almost free from my room!

I love sitting up but still need help!


Piano star appalled by the interruption of photographer.


Just lounging with my big stuffed dog from Great-Grandma Anderson.


Playing in the exersaucer-dad did my hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What funny pictures. I love his expression in the piano picture especially. Wow--that is one large stuffed dog. It must have taken up the entire back seat of their car on the way from MN. That would be quite the sight:)