Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random Stuff

It has been awhile so here are a few new pictures and stories to go with them.

So here we are doing our serious, I am thinking really hard face.

My cute Iowa T-shirt




More apple picking! William loves little things that he can clinch right in his hand. We picked a few Iowa peaches from our peach tree awhile back and they are very little- perfect for little baby hands. However, anytime I would try to take them from him- he threw a huge fit-like the end of the world was coming fit- so now whenever it looks like he is becoming attached to something we call it a possible "peach situation". So see above and how happy he is with his little apples- it was nearly a peach situation but I was eventually able to trade them out for something else- probably a cell phone, remote, kleenex-something he shouldn't have either but are somehow easier to extract.

I'm cute

Even Cuter



William has learned to sit on his knees- Aunt Anna calls it his praying mantis stance.

We were outside one day on the blanket and I saw a catepillar headed our way. I said to myself boys will be boys and it probably wouldn't kill him to touch the catepillar. It definitely didn't hurt William but the catepillar was definitely tramatized. I kept trying to show him how to just pet the catepillar with his finger but he SOOOOO wanted to pick it up. I am sure you could imagine all that was going on. However, I am glad to announce I did get the catepillar back in the grass still alive!

No comments: