Monday, April 14, 2008

Let's get this blog started....

Hi! This is my first attempt at a blog. I thought it might be nice to try and keep everyone up to speed with what we are up to these days. So to recap the last few months....

William Martin Lyons was born Decemeber 5th, 2007 at 10:37 AM 7 lbs 15 oz & 20.5 inches




The Happy Family



In the Hospital



2 days old-ready to go home


Need I say more about our last few months?


For additional photos, check out these links to photo albums I have published on Facebook.



I also have videos posted at http://www.youtube.com/troyangelawilliam


Our most recent adventure included William meeting his cousins, Isaac and Silas. They loved him so much and Isaac really enjoyed rubbing William's head because it was so fuzzy or as Isaac would say "fuzzy, wuzzy, uzzy head" (or something like that). We had a great time together!



March 2008 (William, Isaac, Slias)



Aunt Sarah

We had William dedicated March 30th at Heartland Community Church. We were honored to have our Pastor, Jeff Tackaberry, and Grandpa Innis dedicate William to the Lord. It was a special day!

Grandpa Innis prayed the prayer of dedication for William. Does anyone else see the resemblance in those two-how cute?

It is crazy that William is already 4 months old! It has been amazing to see him grow, change and learn. He is moving a lot more- trying to roll over- but not yet. He is talking much more and it is so cute. He loves talking to animals, or stuffed toys with big eyes where he can see a definite face.

Well, I hate to end this first blog entry on a sad note but poor William has been sick this week. It is his first bad cold. He ran a temperature most of Monday and is very congested and crabby and to top that off, he got his 4 month shots today. So When he wakes up from his nap, I bet he will be a real joy. On a positive note, the doctor thought William looked great and was doing fine. He has been gaining weight well which was a struggle in the beginning and he appears to be thriving so I guess Troy and I are doing something right.

I guess that is as up-to-date as I can get for now. I will try my best to keep posting new and exciting stuff :) so check back!

4 comments:

Lanaya said...

Yea! I look forward to keeping up on your lives through your blog!

Amy said...

Angela- if you recall I used hand-sanitizer on Sunday before I held William! Also, if you recall, SOMEONE didn't, I hate to mention names...Rachael!!!!! :) (To all reading this, it's an inside joke!-I'm really not ratting out Rachael!)

Nick and Stephanie said...

He's a cutie pie and the blogging gets addictive :) We will have to plan another "date" for Ainsley and William soon!

Amy said...

Love the blog, thanks for keeping us in the loop with William and your family.
jeff