Monday, April 28, 2008

Sun and a Shower :)

Monday William and I ventured out for a walk on our dirt road this week. It was sunny and 70 and seemed perfect-we just HAD to seize the day before the rain and snow were forcasted to come again. However, these little flies that like to swarm your head thought the same and made our walk shorter then planned but it was nice for us to get some "fresh" air, sun, and excercise :)

"Do I really need this hat mom?"


Sunday our small group from church had a wedding shower for a couple we have had a great time getting to know and have come to love and adore, Phil and Jackie. It was a lot of fun!

William has yet another friend about his age. Our church is popping kids out left and right. Addison was born 15 days after William and as you can see they are both really into brightly colored toys-so mesmerizing :)

Our small group kids

Ava, Addison, William, and Madison (poor little Evan was home sick)

This week we are getting ourselves ready for our first BIG trip with William. Uncle Ben is graduating college down in Kansas City-yikes-but we wouldn't miss it for anything. So check back to see how it goes- Peace out :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Angela- I need you to teach me how to do a slide show on my blog! You are so much more advanced than I am. You've been doing your blog for 2 months and I've been doing mine for like 2 years and you are waaaayy more techy than me. I need help!

Lanaya said...

I love William's expression! He looks like a little man.